Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bronx) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- This is an exceptional opportunity with a physician owned, progressive primary care group.
- They appreciate a collaborative, team based care model with a focus on the patient and their outcomes.
- Our physicians love medicine and are interested in working in a collegial environment with other like-minded professionals.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bronx, NY.
- We have an immediate primary care opportunity for a BC family medicine physician.
- As a member of our team, you will enjoy competitive annual compensation with a productivity bonus and full benefits package.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Clinician should have an uncompromising interest in delivering outstanding medical care, be a team player, have excellent clinical and communication skills, have a clean malpractice history, a full, unrestricted medical license to practice in NY, possess an aptitude for technology, and have an interest in being part of a fast growing organization that is turning the delivery of healthcare around.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago