Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bronx) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is an exceptional opportunity with a physician owned, progressive primary care group.
- We have an immediate primary care opportunity for a BC family medicine physician.
- All providers will be responsible for the full scope clinical and administrative services, which fall under his/her field of training.
- Our physicians love medicine and are interested in working in a collegial environment with other like-minded professionals.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bronx, NY.
- Our medical group enjoys close partnerships with many leading national payers, with reimbursement programs that reward our doctors for improving outcomes and delivering high value care.
- Each provider is expected to live out the philosophy, goals and objectives of the medical group and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Clinician should have an uncompromising interest in delivering outstanding medical care, be a team player, have excellent clinical and communication skills, have a clean malpractice history, a full, unrestricted medical license to practice in NY, possess an aptitude for technology, and have an interest in being part of a fast growing organization that is turning the delivery of healthcare around.
- Must comply with Hippa rules and regulations.
- Privia Medical Group is a multispecialty practice, with a large number of primary care physicians and medical specialists that manage patients with high cost chronic disease.
- They appreciate a collaborative, team based care model with a focus on the patient and their outcomes.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a national, high-performance medical practice, combines technology, team-based care, and unique wellness programs, to help leading doctors better manage the health of their populations.
- As a member of our team, you will enjoy competitive annual compensation with a productivity bonus and full benefits package.
- They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all medical group policies and procedures as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago