Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students with Upstate Medical University.
- Outstanding clinical and administrative support staff.
- Competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and professional liability insurance provided.
- May see up to 20 patients per day.
- Option to participate in clinical research.
- Vista is representing a progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base, seeking a residency trained Family Practitioner for an outpatient practice in a busy, well-established office.
- 100% outpatient responsibilities with 36 face-to-face patient care hours per week.
- Group is affiliated the regional leader in healthcare.
- Healthcare system has 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Binghamton, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago