Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Vineland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
- Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures.
- Healthcare, Medical, Clinical Operations, Urgent Care, Great Care.
- MedExpress Core.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in business applications and clinical management systems (EMR).
- At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed.
- Prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- The Physician will provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Non-pharmaceutical patient care aids, their applicable uses, and relevance to patient care.
- Community engagement.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- To support and direct the highest quality urgent care services available to the public while always assuring the MedExpress mission, vision and values are met.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Urgent and occupational medicine fields.
- The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices.
- Center Based: Requires working in a clinical setting.
- Maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
- The Private Officer Practice has the complete authority with regard to medical decision making and patient care.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations including the requirements of the Hipaa and Osha and applicable state rules and regulations pertinent to medical practices.
- Assists the CorporateCare division of MedExpress and pathways associated therewith.
- Together, we can revolutionize health care.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other.
- Relevant drugs and their chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Exempt/NON-Exempt Exempt EOE Statement: MedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results for deviation from normal.
- Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it.
- Follows established policies, procedures, objectives, and recommended referral practices.
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Vineland, NJ.
- In everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
- Accreditation and certification requirements and the ability to maintain all appropriate licenses.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as I, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Professional communication principles and practices including business letter writing and advanced report preparation knowledge.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback can be counted on to meet commitments.
- The management service organization ("MSO") shall in no way determine or set the methods, standards or conduct of the practice of medicine or health care at or by Private Office Practice or any of the Professionals.
- Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
- Interpret the application of Osha and Hipaa laws.
- Participates in facility in-services, required staff meetings, and other clinic operations procedures.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the United States healthcare system-access and affordability.
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Medicine and other such regulating bodies.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting.
- The MSO provides consultation and recommendations through the Chief Medical Officer for the Private Office.
- Flexibility and balance.
- This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- All duties and responsibilities of the Physician position are to be performed in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations governing the legal scope of medical practice.
- The Physician should be a graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine, currently licensed by the State Board of Medical Examiners and Board certified in a specialty field of medicine.
- By living our values of Genuine.
- About THE Organization: MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
- As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Must have and maintain a DEA license with no restrictions.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates and understanding of audience needs.
- Appreciation and recognition.
- Fast, Expanding, Physician, MD, M.D., DO, D.O, Doctor, Medicine.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens/ Also requires: travel to other centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50lbs.
- Development opportunities.
- Orientation and training of new practitioners when necessary.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago