Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Atlantic City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join AtlantiCare.
- Or, if you want.
- Excellent team-building, communication and human-relations skills that translate to interactions with co-workers, residents, medical staff, patients, families and the public.
- As the Program Direct.
- Coordinating all schedules, including lectures and educational sessions, and allocating appropriate time for participation and involvement in all scholarly activities.
- This opportunity is more than just a job - it's a legacy opportunity.
- If you think this position is a match for you, we'd like to invite you to join AtlantiCare - the region's healthcare leader, known for its medical innovation and performance excellence.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing this program from its inception, reviewing the final submission of applications, developing curriculum, recruiting faculty, welcoming our first class of four family medicine residents and more.
- Approving and evaluating program faculty.
- Here in beautiful southeastern New Jersey - with its pristine beaches, welcoming neighborhoods and abundance of history, culture, arts, entertainment and recreation - you'll have it all.
- Appointing local directors for each participating site, who will be accountable for resident education.
- Board-certified and licensed Family Medicine MD or DO, with at least five years of clinical experience.
- As we prepare to welcome our first set of residents in 2020, we are currently accepting applications for a Family Medicine Residency Program Director to build the foundation of this inaugural program and lead its continued development.
- And make a contribution that could change healthcare.
- Monitoring and evaluating the program to maintain all compliance and ensure that all educational and performance standards set forth by the Program Director are being met by staff, facilities and residents.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Implementing and monitoring a clinical-education curriculum plan that ensures a quality didactic clinical-education experience.
- Serving on the hospital Graduate Medical Education Committee and other committees that may benefit the hospital or program.
- Dedicating 28 hours per week to program administration, evaluation, teaching, resident precepting and scholarships.
- At AtlantiCare, we will value and reward your contributions, respect your need for work-life balance and support your desire to make a difference.
- Maintaining clinical skills with protected time for direct patient care and CME.
- A passion for clinical education and a desire to make an impact on the future of healthcare delivery through the training of family medicine residents.
- Program Director or Associate Program Director experience is preferred.
- AtlantiCare - a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and the largest healthcare system in southeastern New Jersey - is embarking on an exciting new chapter for our clinical education and training programs, with the planned launch of an Acgme-accredited Family Medicine Program.
- Minimum of two years as a core faculty member of an Acgme-accredited family medicine residency program.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago