Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Egg Harbor Township) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Competitive wages.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Refer a friend and you could earn a $1000 bonus!
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company Contribution.
- Valid NJ medical license, CDS,DEA, and CPR.
- O.) from an accredited school of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine required.
- Generous Paid Time Off, Floating /Paid holidays.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- Federal/State Loan Repayment Eligibility.
- Pay Range: Sjfmc provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits.
- With 7 primary healthcare centers throughout Atlantic, Salem, and Burlington counties, we are the region's premier source for high quality healthcare that reduces the financial and cultural barriers to meet the needs of the community.
- Reimbursement for Professional Development.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family or Internal Medicine.
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current openings in Egg Harbor, NJ.
- Company Overview.
- For over 30 years, Sjfmc has provided primary healthcare services to local communities, including residents and migrant seasonal farm workers.
- Sjfmc is a Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc).
- Healthy Work/Life Balance - light beeper schedules, part-time options.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- 3% Annual Cost of Living Adjustment.
- Hours: We offer flexible schedules with general daytime hours Monday - Friday, up to 2 evenings per week, and rotating Saturdays (1/2 days).
- D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.
- Apply today and you could earn a sign-on bonus of up to $15,000!
- Physicians working for an Fqhc are eligible for up to $50,000 through the Federal Loan Repayment Program!
- Know a fellow Physician looking for a position in NJ?
- Experience working in Family Practice environment, community health experience preferred.
- Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers (Sjfmc), a non-profit Fqhc, is looking for a talented Family Medicine Physician to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced southern NJ facilities!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago