Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Canandaigua) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At least 1-year post-residency experience.
- 400 Fort Hill Drive.
- Monitor and differentiate patient type of medication effects/side effects.
- Contractor shall provide documents to verify current and ongoing competency, skills, certification and/or licensure related to the provision of care, treatment and/or services performed for each physician.
- License: Physicians assigned by the Contractor to perform services covered by this task order shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Hour unpaid lunch each shift.
- Results requiring action are communicated to patients no later than 7 calendar days from the date on which the results are made available to the ordering practitioner.
- Contractor shall report all physician(s) CME hours to the credentials office for tracking.
- Provide, order and adjust appropriate medication within scope of practice.
- Complete all documentation and close all patient encounters in a timely manner, by the end of the shift, utilizing the Computerized Patient Record System (Cprs) Order and monitor the results of diagnostic testing, notifying or directing the notification of patients regarding test results.
- Canandaigua VA Medical Center.
- Rochester, NY 14620.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
- With Option of Additional 6 months.
- Perform histories and physical examinations.
- Provide ongoing outpatient and/or inpatient care for assigned patients.
- Physicians who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this task order.
- Communication will occur in the appropriate timeframe that minimizes risks to the patient.
- Monitor clinical response to treatment and adjust levels of care as necessary.
- These documents are required for both privileging and re-privileging.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)/ Certified Education Unit (CEU).
- Contractor shall provide verifiable evidence of all educational and training experiences including any gaps in educational history for all physician(s) and all physician(s) shall be responsible for abiding by the Facility's Medical Staff By-Laws, rules, and regulations (referenced herein) that govern medical staff behavior.
- 465 West Fall Road.
- Estimated Start Date: 9/15/17.
- Canandaigua, NY 14424.
- Time sheets will be used by the COR to confirm hours/day and services provided against the contractor's invoices.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Canandaigua, NY.
- Contractor shall provide the COR copies of the physician(s) current CMEs as required or requested by the Vamc.
- Documentation verifying current certification shall be provided by the Contractor to the VA COR on an annual basis for each year of task order performance.
- For test results that require no action, results must be communicated to patients no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the results are made available to the ordering provider.
- Clinical Personnel Required: The Contractor shall provide physician(s) who are competent, qualified per this performance work statement and adequately trained to perform assigned duties.
- Significant abnormalities may require review and communication in a shorter timeframe and 14 days represent the outer acceptable limit.
- Physician (s) shall be responsible for signing in and out when in attendance.
- Rochester OPC.
- Duties: Provide primary care services at the Canandaigua Vamc or Rochester Outpatient Clinic for approximately 8-16 patients per day (a mix of acute, new and routine assessments).
- All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times.
- Provide and document patient education as clinically needed.
- 6 Mos.
- Carry out health promotion and disease prevention activities.
- Board Certification: All physician(s) shall be Board Certified/Board Eligible by the American Board of Family Medicine (Abfm), and be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) by the American Heart Association.
- Technical Proficiency: Physician(s) shall be technically proficient in the skills necessary to fulfill the government's requirements, including the ability to speak, understand, read and write English fluently.
- Contractor shall work 40 hours per week during the contract.
- All licenses held by the personnel working on this task order shall be full and unrestricted licenses.
- Training (BLS, Acls, Cprs and VA Mandatory): Physicians shall meet all VA educational requirements and mandatory course requirements defined herein.
- Failure to provide shall result in loss of privileges for the physician(s).
- All training must be completed by the physician(s) as required by the VA.
- Physician(s) registered or certified by national/medical associations shall continue to meet the minimum standards for CME to remain current.
- The contractor will have a 12.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago