Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A wide range of behavioral health services.
- And ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
- Rochester Regional Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Primary Care providers to join the Center for Refugee Health in Rochester, New York.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance with potential of $150,000 in Loan Repayment.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- As the only clinic for Refugee Health in Monroe County, we work closely with the Office of Community Medicine to identify health disparities and address the needs of the patients coming to the clinic.
- The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals.
- Innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing.
- Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond.
- Join a small staff of 15 people including physicians, a care manager, a social worker, and patient navigators.
- The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options.
- The overarching goal of both departments is to improve health outcomes within the Rochester refugee community.
- Since opening in August of 2014 the clinic has provided medical care to over 4,000 refugee patients.
- More than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses.
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonus opportunity with comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, full malpractice coverage, retirement plan, CME and generous vacation time.
- 100% Outpatient, patient centered practice.
- The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
- The Center for Refugee Health is a Rochester Regional Health primary care practice located in the city center of Rochester.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago