Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Drum) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Examine, diagnose, prevent, and treat medical, surgical, obstetric, gynecological, and orthopedic patients.
- Your resume must clearly describe your relevant experience.
- Provide first contact, continuous, comprehensive primary care for infants, children, youth, and adults.
- Additional information about transcripts is in this document.
- Licensure/Certification: Candidates must have a permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- This position is located at the Primary Care Clinic at Fort Drum, NY.
- Family Practice Physician.
- Coordinate care across all elements of the healthcare system.
- Complete required records pertaining to all medical services.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of individuals.
- If qualifying based on education, your transcripts will be required as part of your application.
- Ft Drum, home of the 10th Mountain Division, is located in Northern New York's picturesque North County, one of the most historically unique and geographically beautiful areas of the United States, offering bountiful outdoor recreational opportunities from hunting and fishing to winter sports of all types.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Drum, NY.
- Location: Fort Drum, NY.
- In order to qualify, you must meet the education and/or experience requirements described below.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago