Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New York City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- J1 and H1B Visa's welcome.
- Spanish speaking a must.
- Excellent benefits including 403B retirement plans and CME.
- Loan repayment for qualified candidates.
- Sign on bonus.
- Well respected Federally Qualified Community Health Center in New York is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for their Yonkers location.
- Board Certified or Eligible - FM or FP.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York City, NY.
- The belief is in high quality health care starts with compassion and dignity, and should be available when and where needed.
- Flexible Schedule.
- This Fqchc delivers culturally sensitive, linguistically appropriate, full life cycle primary, preventative, behavioral and oral health care and enabling & care coordination services, regardless of one's ability to pay.
- 403B retirement plans.
- Compensation: $150K-$190K (doe).
- With numerous locations on Long island and throughout the Hudson River Valley goal and commitment is to help our communities get & stay healthy.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago