Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- Terese Lagattuta, Director of Physician Recruitment, 144 Genesee Street (6th Floor) - Buffalo, NY 14203.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- About Catholic Health IN Buffalo.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Buffalo, NY.
- Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Critical Care.
- Catholic Health's network includes Obgyn, Primary care and specialty centers.
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties.
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- KEY Responsibilites.
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees.
- Catholic Health Has 5 hospitals throughout Western New York State.
- Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round.
- Full Time/Part Time.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence.
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- Internal Medicine OR Family Practice.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
- About Western NEW York.
- It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Catholic Health, located in Western New York State, has openings for board eligible/certified Family Practice OR Internal Medicine Primary Care Physicians to work in an employed or private practice environment.
- KEY Features.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago