Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- We offer excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Comfortable with treating all age groups is strongly preferred.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a practice with existing, strong, patient demand from a retiring physician.
- Board Certified in Family Practice, with 2 plus years' of experience preferred.
- New/ recent graduates are encouraged.
- Located in beautiful Saratoga Springs.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits.
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- These opportunities are not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., is seeking an experienced Family Practice physician for full time placement in 2017 or early 2018.
- Find out more and.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Family Practitioner to take over an established patient panel.
- Saratoga Family Practice, located in Saratoga Springs, NY: An established practice, moments from the Adirondacks, NY, treating all age groups, this opening is available immediately.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago