Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are expanding our services in Saratoga Springs and urgent care will be a key component.
- The group is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained physician to practice in a new urgent care location with no.
- Open 7 days a week, this new center has excellent volume potential, as it shares its location with an established family practice.
- Paid time off.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team.
- CME time & allowance.
- St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Urgent Care physician to join an expanding health system located in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- On site lab services are available as well as x-ray.
- Acls & Pals certifications are required, as is experience with x-ray interpretation, suturing, and other minor procedures.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Health/vision/dental insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- Candidates should have a commitment to compassionate care that is team oriented.
- This opportunity is not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- Paid malpractice.
- Prior experience in an urgent or express care setting is strongly preferred and strong communication skills are a must.
- Multi-faceted retirement savings program.
- Starting bonus is also available.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago