Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Stone Ridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician who is comfortable treating all age groups.
- Excellent benefits.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a newly graduated resident in Family Medicine to mentor with an experienced physician to take over the practice before his retirement in late 2017.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established practice located in Stone Ridge, New York in New York's beautiful upper Hudson Valley near Kingston.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Stone Ridge, NY.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- This opportunity is not currently able to sponsor H1B or J1 Visa candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago