Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Develop a wonderful rapport with each patient, and it affords you a great quality of life.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Patients are scheduled to best accommodate a minimal drive time between appointments.
- Travel with a Medical Assistant who is also a Phlebotomist.
- This position offers a great opportunity to practice focused on patient care and outcomes without having the pressure of seeing a high number of patients each day.
- Ideally the employer would like the physicians to be onboard by mid-October 2017.
- Hours are 8-5 Monday-Friday.
- Patients are seen 100% in home.
- The position is employed with a competitive base salary, bonus plan based on quality measures, and another bonus based on cost savings through the contracted health plan.
- Office is administrative.
- Usually there are five physicians in each office with one being a Geriatrician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- See an average of seven patients a day with allowed time scheduled for each patient from 30-45 minutes each.
- Support staff in regional office includes Social workers, RN Case Managers, your own LPN, Clinical Educators for Pallative Care, and a network of community services to include labs, diagnostics, Optometrists, Podiatrists, etc.
- Patients are seen an average of 10-14 times a year, so this creates a marvelous opportunity for a well developed physician-patient relationship.
- New opportunity for Home Health physician provider in Jersey City.
- The employer is seeking either an Internal Medicine, Geriatricians, or Family Medicine physician to serve geriatric patients in home, or assisted living facilities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago