Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- Over $150,000 of student loan forgiveness as well.
- This nonprofit healthcare organization has 40 providers and experienced administration and staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Join an established and thriving nonprofit organization providing quality patient care.
- Beautiful attractive offices and facilities with all new equipment.
- Consider this employed full time permanent primary care position (for Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) earning competitive income and enjoy a great schedule.
- Enjoy access to a huge variety of cosmopolitan amenities in the area being 45 minutes to NYC suburbs and less than 90 minutes to downtown NYC or downtown Philadelphia.
- You'll enjoy an excellent schedule with regular week day patient hours.
- Coastal New Jersey Outpatient Primary Care Position.
- This city of 100,000 on the Atlantic coast, has excellent schools, exceptional real estate options, and a safe welcoming community.
- No inpatient work or admissions.
- Competitive base salary per experience, and full comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago