Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Spring Valley) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Active unrestricted NYS Medical License.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Flexible Schedules for Optimal Work/Life Balance.
- We are located in Spring Valley, NY, approximately thirty miles from New York City.
- Flexible schedules (including par-time and full-time positions) available for optimal work-life balance.
- All applications are strictly confidential.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited Allopathic or Osteopathic School.
- Join our team today!
- Performs medical triage.
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability And Life Insurance Benefits, Eligible For Nhsc Loan Repayment, Bonus Stipend for Graduating Residents, CME Allowance, Paid Time Off, 403b Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Programs and more.
- Low Crime Rate.
- Outstanding support and collaboration, including 1:1 ration Physician:Nurse.
- Excellent public and private school options.
- Board certification or eligibility.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Family Medicine Physician for Fqhc in Spring Valley, NY (Outpatient Only).
- Apply now!
- The family physician will provide comprehensive care in an outpatient setting.
- Follows-up on patients.
- Diverse Population.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Spring Valley, NY.
- State-of-the art facilities.
- Refuah Health Center, a multidisciplinary community health center in Spring Valley, NY, seeks a family medicine physician to join our established primary care team.
- Biking, hiking, boating, fishing, camping and museums.
- For more than two decades, Refuah has been providing the highest caliber health care in Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties to nearly 60,000 patients annually.
- Refuah Health Center is a thriving, state-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) with four sites, twenty-nine departments and more than two hundred medical professionals!
- Stabilizes emergencies prior to hospitalization.
- Enjoy suburban living with access to the amenities of a metropolitan community without the headaches.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of health care professionals who are passionate about patient care.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Supervises nurses and medical assistants in providing medical care to patients.
- Your privacy is important to us.
- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- This job is not open to visa candidates.
- Documents patients' history and treatments.
- Provides general medical care to health center patients.
- Collegial and Supportive Work Environment.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago