Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (South Plainfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- What WE Bring TO THE Table.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Plainfield, NJ.
- This role is for Physicians who are "Board Certified" or "Board Certified Eligible" who have completed at least 1 residency.
- This role is for Physicians who are looking for a slower paced work schedule that has "no on-.
- In 1982, D. Bruce Irwin, M.D. opened the first American Family Care Clinic (AFC) in Birmingham, Alabama.
- It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
- Competitive hourly rates + Annual Bonus + Benefits + Retirements plans with contributions by the clinic.
- Underlying this efficiency is a high-tech, high-touch approach - including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, electronic medical records, and well-trained teams of medical professionals.
- Indeed, AFC has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care, resulting in an average patient visit of about an hour from registration to discharge.
- Ability for providers to work a weekday shift (Monday - Friday) between 8 AM - 8 PM.
- During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the United States, on its path to becoming one of the most widely-known and admired brands in health care.
- Ability to perform occupational medicine services such as hazmat/pre-employment screening, DOT/CDL/Sport physicals, worker's compensation injuries, lacerations, fractures, and etc.
- Full Time OR Part Time Physicians Needed Asap!
- Closed during major holidays.
- About American Family Care.
- No financial investment required.
- The company's model of "putting the patient first" has made it an overwhelming success.
- By the end of 2017, AFC will operate more than 200 facilities in 26 states, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- Ability to work for the nation's leading provider in urgent care with 180+ locations.
- Ability to utilize an EMR system (Docutap) that can be.
- None of our clinics across the country are open 24 hours.
- Ability for providers to work a weekend shift (Saturday - Sunday) between 8 AM - 6 PM which is rotational and only requires 50% coverage.
- Paid vacation, CME allowance, and Paid malpractice/tail coverage.
- All AFC's clinics are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine.
- Ability to utilize onsite labs for lab testing.
- This role is for Physicians who are looking for a better work-life balance handling urgent care in a primary care environment.
- Ability to work in a state of the art clinic to treat urgent care, walk-ins, accessible primary care, family care, and occupational health services.
- Ability to focus solely on treating patients of ALL Ages without the administrative burden.
- No "on.
- Ability to utilize onsite digital x-ray machines.
- 8 -12 exams rooms located onsite.
- OUR Mission.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago