Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Please reference job.
- Any state license in good standing**.
- The mission of the hospitals and clinics established and run by the Department of Veterans Affairs is to fulfill the vision of President Lincoln, "To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- BLS and DEA required.
- Outpatient only.
- Board Certification or Eligibility required.
- Monday through Friday 8a - 4:30p.
- A VA facility in New York is in need of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 6 month assignment in the Canandaigua or Rochester, NY area.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rochester, NY.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago