Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Buffalo, NY.
- Catholic Health has over 8000 employees.
- Catholic Health's network includes Obgyn, Primary care and specialty centers.
- As Buffalo's first hospital, established in 1848, Sisters of Charity Hospital serves patients throughout the city and its surrounding communities.
- Sisters Hospital is seeking a physician to work part time in an After Hours Primary Care role.
- Interested applicants should reply with a current CV and a cover letter (with salary requirements) to the attention of: Kathy Koscielniak- Senior Physician and Mid-Level Recruiter, Catholic Health, 144 Genesee Street Buffalo, NY 14203.
- Order evidence-based testing, prescribes medications.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- About Catholic Health IN Buffalo.
- About Sisters Hospital IN Buffalo.
- The successful candidate can expect to work in a collegial environment with very positive working relationships.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure complete patient care.
- Catholic Health has five hospitals throughout Western New York State.
- Recent investments at the St. Joseph Campus are making it a hub for outpatient diagnostic testing and ambulatory surgery services.
- Catholic Health provides acute, outpatient and ancillary services, including Cardiac, Vascular and Orthopedic Excellence.
- Catholic Health geographically covers two counties.
- No solicitations from third-party recruitment firms (retained and contingency) and locums companies.
- Along with its city campus, the hospital also includes its St. Joseph Campus, which has been serving Buffalo's eastern suburbs since 1961.
- Sisters Hospital, part of Catholic Health, is located in Buffalo, NY.
- Position Application.
- Salary & Benefits / Interested Applicants: Catholic Health offers competitive physician salaries and excellent benefits.
- It is known for excellence in vascular surgery, cancer care, bariatric surgery, women's health, and maternal/child services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Nursery.
- Document patient information in Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Candidate will see patients of all ages.
- Part Time 5pm-9pm, Monday - Friday.
- Part Time Physician needed for After Hours Primary Care role at Sisters Hospital, Buffalo NY.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago