Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bassett's primary care practices are Ncqa Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practices or pursuing recognition as new health center sites.
- The Herkimer Health Center is a major site for providing primary care as well as medicine and surgical sub-specialties, pediatrics, women's health, imaging, cancer treatment, and convenient care.
- The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance.
- Strong record of skills in administration, including finance and strategic planning.
- Fully integrated Epic Electronic Medical Record.
- Herkimer is located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley.
- Established clinician with collegial leadership style marked by creativity, imagination and the ability to foster a positive work environment.
- Track record of involvement working with communities to increase health care access.
- Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care system in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Medical Director of Multispecialty Services for its Herkimer Health Center and Valley Health Services long-term care facility.
- Given Herkimer's proximity to the New York State Thruway, the cities of Syracuse and Albany are only an hour away.
- State of the art equipment and facilities.
- Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles.
- Valley Health Services is a 160-bed, long-term care and short-term rehabilitation facility offering physical, occupational, and cardiac rehabilitation services.
- EEO Employer.
- We are looking for a dynamic family practice or internal medicine physician who will partner with administrative leaders to provide strategic leadership and direction at both locations.
- With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, the Mohawk Valley provides a great place to live for both individuals and families.
- Excellent technological and subspecialty support.
- There is a strong feeling of community within this region, which attracts people from all over the country.
- For those wanting a more serene lifestyle, the 6 million acre Adirondack Park is reachable within a 30 minute drive.
- In addition to serving as Medical Director, the successful candidate will be an integral member of the primary practice, seeing patients and serving as a collaborator for select Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Ncqa Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized Practice.
- Physician-led institution.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago