Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cornwall) is for an outpatient clinic.
- BLS Certification.
- Benefits include a generous paid time off, competitive salary, and other outstanding benefits!
- Promotes health by advising patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Board Certified.
- Located just 70 minutes north of New York City by car or by rail, our medical practice is the health home to more than 25,000 patients annually.
- Positions available in Middletown, Port Jervis, and Pine Bush, NY.
- Washington's Headquarters.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cornwall, NY.
- Please specify which location you are applying for.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Oldest winery in the United States, Brotherhood Winery.
- Provides comprehensive medical services for members of the community, regardless of age or sex, on continuing basis.
- Our not-for-profit organization is consistently ranked as one of New York State's most successful primary care practices.
- Administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- New York State licensed.
- Throughout our locations we are focused on providing the highest quality of patient-centered care through a care-team-based approach with strong emphasis on positive patient outcomes.
- Minnewaska State Park Preserve.
- Storm King Art Center.
- Inoculates and vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- United States Military Academy (West Point).
- Works continually to assure deliverance of quality clinical care in a safe, efficient, competent, and effective manner.
- Vassar College.
- We are Joint Commission accredited and a designated Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare, a rapidly growing primary care group practice headquartered in the Hudson Valley, New York, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to work with us as we continue to grow!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago