Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · October 22, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Norwich) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Fully integrated Epic Electronic Medical Record.
- Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine MD or DO in Norwich New York.
- Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
- Opportunity exists to be involved in geriatric care at a local nursing facility.
- Bassett's primary care practices are Ncqa Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practices or pursuing recognition as new health center sites.
- Traditional outpatient practice, Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Norwich, NY.
- EEO Employer.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance.
- Two physicians and five Advanced Practice Clinicians.
- Group employed model with competitive salary.
- The surrounding areas have an abundance of lakes, streams and mountains that form the Catskill Mountain Range and the Adirondack State Park.
- A first.
- Peaceful neighborhoods, a terrific educational system, and city services in a village setting make Norwich an idyllic place to live, work, raise a family, and enjoy one's senior years.
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs.
- Norwich New York is located half way between Syracuse and Binghamton.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago