Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Watertown, NY.
- Student loan repayment available up to $120,000.
- 300,000 Potential + Loan Repayment.
- 16-20 patients per day.
- 5 weeks of PTO per year + 1 weeks of CME+ 6 paid holidays.
- Blended 100% outpatient medicine/primary care with shared hospitalist rounding.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement pension plan.
- Productivity structure based on 25th% of Mgma.
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Negotiable salary based on experience, sign on and relocation bonus.
- Full Scope Primary Care Physician Opportunity.
- The facility is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital that serves approximately 83,000 residents living in four counties plus the population of Ft.
- Join a growing hospital that will provide you great employment benefits as well as the quality of life to enjoy beautiful upstate New York.
- In an effort to increase focus on quality patient care and physician work life balance our hospital is seeking to add to their primary care service line.
- Beautiful Thousand Island New York Community.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago