Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · November 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Plattsburgh) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Board Certified OR *Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- At our Community Based Outpatient Clinics (Cboc's), physicians enjoy the satisfaction of comprehensive patient care using their medical judgement, without worrying about the patient's ability to pay!
- Candidate must be a United States Citizen.
- In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc.
- CRAssociates is seeking a full-time Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to provide their expertise to our nation's Veterans at the Department of Veteran Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinic located in Plattsburgh, NY!
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college.
- Compensation: Excellent!
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be Acls certified within 90 days of employment.
- Definition of Board Eligible: The Abms Board Eligibility Policy, effective January 1, 2012, limits to seven years the period of time that may elapse between a physician's completion of training and achievement of initial certification in a specialty.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Plattsburgh, NY.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, no weekends, nights, or on-.
- Possess a current unrestricted AL state license as a physician.
- At least one year of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- We have a passion for providing the best possible care to those who have served our nation, and are excited to present what we believe to be a first class employment opportunity where your career will grow and flourish!
- Benefits: Full malpractice coverage, paid time off plus 10 federal holidays off, 401k retirement plan, professional development allowance, and more!
- If you are a Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician interested in making a difference in the lives of or nation's Veterans, apply today by clicking the link below!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago