Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Orders diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests, and interpret test results for deviation from normal.
- Exempt/NON-Exemptexempt EOE StatementmedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees.
- Fast, Expanding, Physician, MD, M.D., DO, D.O., Medicine.
- Supervision of Advanced Practitioners when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
- The management service organization ("MSO") shall in no way determine or set the methods, standards or conduct of the practice of medicine or health care at or by Private Office Practice or any of the Professionals.
- All duties and responsibilities of the Physician position are to be performed in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations governing the legal scope of medical practice.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Relevant drugs and their chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Community engagement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Springfield, NJ.
- A minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting.
- The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices.
- In everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Position requires travel, via car and/or air, to work locations.
- Requires working in a clinical setting.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in business applications and clinical management systems (EMR).
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- By living our values of Genuine.
- Applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations including the requirements of the Hipaa and Osha and applicable state rules and regulations pertinent to medical practices.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed.
- Follows established policies, procedures, objectives, and recommended referral practices.
- The MSO provides consultation and recommendations through the Chief Medical Officer for the Private Office.
- Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Working Conditions.
- Urgent and occupational medicine fields.
- Development opportunities.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Must be succcesfully licensed, or willing to become licensed in states where medicine will be practiced.
- Professional communication principles and practices including business letter writing and advanced report preparation knowledge.
- The Private Officer Practice has the complete authority with regard to medical decision making and patient care.
- Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the United States healthcare system-access and affordability.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Orientation and training of new practitioners when necessary.
- Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures.
- The Physician should be a graduate of an Accredited School of Medicine, currently licensed by the State Board of Medical Examiners and Board certified in a specialty field of medicine.
- Must have and maintain a DEA license with no restrictions.
- Together, we can revolutionize health care.
- Maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
- Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
- The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
- The Phyician will provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens.
- This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as I, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Healthcare, Medical, Clinical Operations, Urgent Care, Great Care.
- Participates in facility in-services, required staff meetings, and other clinic operations procedures.
- Flexibility and balance.
- Non-pharmaceutical patient care aids, their applicable uses, and relevance to patient care.
- Appreciation and recognition.
- Interpret the application of Osha and Hipaa laws.
- Full-Time/Part-Time: Casual.
- As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities.
- About THE Organization: MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with the customary rules of ethics and conduct of the applicable State Board of Medicine and other such regulating bodies.
- To support and direct the highest quality urgent care services available to the public while always assuring the MedExpress mission, vision and values are met.
- Accreditation and certification requirements and the ability to maintain all appropriate licenses.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Assists the CorporateCare division of MedExpress and pathways associated therewith.
- It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago