Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Queensbury) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Competitive income, excellent benefits, full malpractice, retirement plan, tax free spending accounts, CME, level 3 Ncqa Patient Centered Medical Home, EMR.
- Montreal, Burlington, and Lake Placid only an hours drive.
- Generous sign on bonus and loan forgiveness.
- Beautiful new, state of the art health center.
- Affordable real estate and excellent schools.
- Many teaching opportunities with medical students, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
- Excellent loan repayment options.
- We have new opportunities due to network expansion and projected retirements for BC/BE Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians to join our well established multispecialty health system in the Glens Falls/Queensbury/Adirondack region of Upstate New York.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Queensbury, NY.
- Out- patient only with option to share in coverage of small rural hospital if desired.
- Ticonderoga Health Center located in a historic area between Lake George and Lake Champlain.
- Experience a low cost of living with a high quality of life.
- Hospital practice optional.
- Practice medicine with colleagues invested in a good work/life balance in an area known for its recreational opportunities, active cultural scene, and natural beauty.
- Glens Falls/ Queensbury area.
- North Country Family Health located in Champlain, NY has recently expanded into a new state of the art building.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago