Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New York) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- One could do teaching of these students, or NYU students if they choose, but there is no obligation to teach.
- Seven months of the year, I am also a preceptor for Pace University's Physician Assistant program.
- My practice is primarily composed of young and very interesting patients.
- Any patients who need to be hospitalized are admitted through the hospitalist system.
- I do only office-based medicine and gynecology, although the person who comes with me is not required to do gyn.
- There are only a few calls each week.
- I am a family practitioner and have been on staff at Langone for many years.
- Many of the specialists at NYU know me and my patients and can attest to our reputation.
- The atmosphere is relaxed and cooperative, and the work environment is very supportive.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Because our patient population is young we have very few hospitalized patients.
- I am looking for a full or part-time internal medicine or family practice doctor to join my practice.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago