Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full-time position.
- Experienced physicians preferred.
- We are an established Urgent Care/Primary Care Practice located in Upstate New York in the New Windsor/Newburgh area.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Benefits.
- Walk-in patients as well as scheduled appointments.
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish/English).
- Easy access to I-84 and the I-87 New York State thruwway as well as Stewart Airport.
- Short drive to the beautiful Hudson River, offering fine dining, shopping venues and cultural activities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Windsor, NY.
- Collegial work environment.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Monday-Friday hours with rotating weekend and holiday hours.
- Active, unrestricted New York State license.
- There are plenty of activies for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Vacation/Sick days.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago