Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marlton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assists with the development and implementation of CFG HS clinical guidelines, polices, and procedures.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marlton, NJ.
- Participates in the CFG HS administrative meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
- Provides medical services as necessary at all CFG correctional facilities.
- Monitors and controls the use of pharmaceutical products to provide appropriate and cost-effective therapy for the population served by CFG HS.
- Also responsible for providing direct patient care duties at all facilities, as directed by the Corporate Medical Director.
- Monitor or implement legal compliance measures.
- Assists in the development of the clinical and managerial skills of the site Medical Directors and health care providers.
- Assists in the review and approval of off-site service requests.
- Participates in site MAC and P Committee meetings.
- Provides clinical supervision to site Medical Directors and health care providers and provides consultation to nursing, practitioners, and clients, as appropriate, while being an active member of the Corrections Administration team.
- Responsible for monitoring CFG HS clinical guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance.
- The Associate Corporate Medical Director supports the Corporate Medical Director in overseeing the clinical programs of the facilities served by managing and evaluating the medical program activities based on the company goals, objectives, and philosophy according to industry standards and contractual obligations.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status of employees.
- Respond to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- Assists in the annually review of clinical guidelines, care management policies, and procedures and makes recommendations for modification as appropriate.
- Conducts Medical Director and health care provider on-boarding, mentoring, and training.
- The Associate Corporate Medical Director works in collaboration with the onsite physician to provide concurrent medical supervision of the corporate Utilization Review program, manage CQI, peer reviews, patient safety and mortality and morbidity review.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Medical Director and the site Medical Directors, reviews, edits, updated clinical guidelines to assure compliance with the national standard, treatment norms established by agencies such as Abim and reviews current literature to ensure it is up to date.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The Associate Corporate Medical Director assists the onsite physician as a liaison between correctional officials, public agencies, and the company as part of the functions of this role.
- Participates in the hiring, termination, assessment of site Medical Directors, and health care providers.
- Serves as the clinical consultant for site and regional medical and administrative personnel.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago