Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marlton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provides medical services as necessary at all CFG correctional facilities.
- Assists in the review and approval of off-site service requests.
- Respond to a code or health emergency within standard guidelines.
- The Associate Corporate Medical Director supports the Corporate Medical Director in overseeing the clinical programs of the facilities served by managing and evaluating the medical program activities based on the company goals, objectives, and philosophy according to industry standards and contractual obligations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Medical Director and the site Medical Directors, reviews, edits, updated clinical guidelines to assure compliance with the national standard, treatment norms established by agencies such as Abim and reviews current literature to ensure it is up to date.
- Assists with the development and implementation of CFG HS clinical guidelines, polices, and procedures.
- The Associate Corporate Medical Director works in collaboration with the onsite physician to provide concurrent medical supervision of the corporate Utilization Review program, manage CQI, peer reviews, patient safety and mortality and morbidity review.
- Provides clinical supervision to site Medical Directors and health care providers and provides consultation to nursing, practitioners, and clients, as appropriate, while being an active member of the Corrections Administration team.
- Conducts Medical Director and health care provider on-boarding, mentoring, and training.
- The Associate Corporate Medical Director assists the onsite physician as a liaison between correctional officials, public agencies, and the company as part of the functions of this role.
- Also responsible for providing direct patient care duties at all facilities, as directed by the Corporate Medical Director.
- Monitors and controls the use of pharmaceutical products to provide appropriate and cost-effective therapy for the population served by CFG HS.
- Assists in the annually review of clinical guidelines, care management policies, and procedures and makes recommendations for modification as appropriate.
- Participates in the CFG HS administrative meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
- Monitor or implement legal compliance measures.
- Assists in the development of the clinical and managerial skills of the site Medical Directors and health care providers.
- Makes suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other change of status of employees.
- Serves as the clinical consultant for site and regional medical and administrative personnel.
- Responsible for monitoring CFG HS clinical guidelines, policies and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Participates in site MAC and P Committee meetings.
- Participates in the hiring, termination, assessment of site Medical Directors, and health care providers.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marlton, NJ.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago