Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ogdensburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Care for a wide range of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics in all socioeconomic statuses.
- Housing options include waterfront property.
- Our close proximity to the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Placid ensure great skiing, hiking and camping.
- Both are an integral part of our lifestyle offering diverse cultural, shopping and dining options.
- State of the art equipment and resources for effective patient care.
- Support of a full spectrum of medical specialists available on staff.
- Lead a team of NP's, PA's in an outpatient practice.
- Competitive compensation with productivity and sign-on bonus along with an attractive benefits package are offered.
- Competitive Sign-on Bonus.
- PTO - 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick and CME) plus 7 holidays.
- Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center's retirement plans.
- Our local school system (K-12) offer strong academic programs, special needs support with a large variety of sports programs and extracurricular activities.
- The wine trail for the Thousand Islands starts here and Farmers Markets abound in the area.
- Two Physician Couples Welcome.
- The facility has a robust Hospitalist program and a strong emergency medicine team of physicians.
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is in the Northeastern Tier of N.Y.S. on the Canadian border (above the snow belt).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ogdensburg, NY.
- Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance.
- The St. Lawrence River and The Thousand Islands provide crystal clear waters to enjoy water sports.
- Additionally, there are 4 colleges within 30 minute radius.
- The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more (travel, cottage, boat, or even a ski chalet.
- Ottawa (Canada's Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away.
- In-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced (even for the new graduate).
- Student Loan Repayment Available.
- Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based.
- Dynamic Family Physicians wanted (FT or PT possible) to provide quality care.
- Starting Salary Range: $230,000 + DOE, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets Mgma median threshold.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago