Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · February 24, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for an urgent care clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Whether you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of exciting Philadelphia or Beachside with access to shopping, casinos and family fun, AtlantiCare has locations all over Southern NJ to meet your lifestyle desires.
- Student Loan Repayment.
- X-Ray and Lab Services Onsite.
- Competative rates.
- Exceptional Support Staff including RNs, X-ray Techs and Administrative.
- AtlantiCare is the largest provider of Urgent Care services in Southern, NJ.
- NJ License.
- Bonus Shifts up to $1000 for additional shifts above contractual obligation.
- Lifestyle: Southern New Jersey is a beautiful place to live and work - with pristine beaches and welcoming neighborhoods in settings ranging from rural to suburban.
- Atlantic City Urgent Care Coming in September 2018!
- This exciting opportunity with AtlantiCare will offer an Urgent Care provider to work in a brand new building located in a prime spot with Stockton University and SJ Gas.
- AtlantiCare, a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient, is looking for Board-Certified Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine physicians for full-time, part-time or per-diem opportunities in our established network of Urgent Care centers.
- New Grads Welcome-Training for Recent Grads.
- Excellent CME for FT Candidates.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (within 5 years of training).
- As a member of Geisinger Health System, you will have the opportunity to join a financially stable organization known for medical innovation and performance excellence.
- Happy Providers who will encourage and support you.
- Why AtlantiCare?
- Sign-on Bonus.
- We are experiencing tremendous growth and have rewarding opportunities in Gloucester, Burlington, Camden, Atlantic, Cape May, and Ocean counties.
- The Urgent Care will also have extended weekend hours Sat/Sun 8:30a-8:30pm.
- Emergency or Family Medicine.
- Flexible shift options-including 4, 8, 10, 12 and 16 hour shifts.
- The location will house AtlantiCare's Primary Care providers during the hours of 9a-5p M-F and open as an Urgent Care Site during after hours from 5:30pm-9:30pm M-F.
- Enjoy access to excellent public and private schools in a region that abounds with history, culture, the arts, entertainment and recreation.
- We are seeking a Family or Emergency Medicine Board Certified Provider for this exciting opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago