Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rockaway) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Skylands Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer!
- New Jersey medical license.
- Compassionate and approachable.
- Skylands Medical Group has achieved a Level-III Pcmh Certification and has received three-year Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Doctoral degree.
- Payment for relocation expenses negotiable.
- This position is full-time.
- Competitive salary and benefits available.
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Location: Rockaway, NJ.
- Skylands Medical Group, P.A. is seeking a full-time Primary Care Physician to join our primary care based, community based, multi-specialty group practice based out of our Rockaway, NJ office.
- Focused on Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact with physicians, nurses, other staff and patients.
- Willing to relocate to northern New Jersey.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rockaway, NJ.
- We strive to maintain the highest level of integrity, confidentiality, and efficiency and to respond to our communities' changing needs by providing appropriate quality health care in a cost-effective manner.
- Skylands Medical Group, P.A. is a physician governed medical group in Northwestern New Jersey dedicated to the well-being of our patients.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago