Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- City is literally just a few minutes from Manhattan - located right over the Hudson River.
- Enjoy all the amenities of the Big Apple while living in a great area for singles and families alike.
- Academic affiliations and residency programs in place.
- M-F schedule.
- This is the largest provider of patient care in the area.
- Recruiting due to growth.
- This is an outpatient practice setting with multiple other physicians and NP's on staff.
- Opportunity Seeking BC/BE Family Practitioners to join large health system directly outside of NYC.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Location: Northern New Jersey's most sought after location!
- Numerous residencies in place with academics available!
- Compensation: Excellent compensation for the NYC area around $200,000 with bonuses.
- Providers may round on patients in the hospital and nursing homes and there is urgent care work available as well.
- Facility: System has a large medical group as a referral base.
- Low patient census for the NYC area around 25-30 patients per shift.
- Full benefits and much more!
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago