Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Greater Hudson Valley Hospital System serving Orange Regional and Catskill Regional Medical Center is hiring providers for our Monroe, Middletown and Monticello, NY Urgent Care.
- NYS Medical License.
- Hiking, kayaking.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, NY.
- Industry leading, competitive salary and benefits including fully paid malpractice PTO, 403(b), CME, life, health, vision, dental and disability insurance offered.
- Board-certified, seasoned and experienced providers, as well as Board-eligible or new graduates, are welcome.
- Provides leadership, coordination and administration to this service line for Orange Regional Medical Center.
- Casino opening (just broke ground) that will have an Ormc Urgent Care clinic in the same building.
- Responsible for providing appropriate urgent and walk-in care to all patients that present for treatment at the appropriate office for this care including but not limited to broken bones and lacerations.
- Candidates should have completed FP/EM/Med-Ped program.
- BLS, Acls & Pals,DEA Certification, valid and unrestricted.
- 60 miles from NYC.
- 3 large cities in Orange County - Port Jervis, Middletown, Newburgh.
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System (Ghvhs) is a nonprofit corporation located in Middletown, NY, and is the parent company for Orange Regional and Catskill Regional Medical Centers.
- 4 major airports in the region Excellent private and public schools in the region.
- It is one of the largest health care providers in the area, with three hospital campuses and several outpatient facilities.
- New facilities - New Physician Office Building, office at Montriegn Resort Casino.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Low crime rate.
- Great areas to live in Cromwell, Chester, Monroe, Goshen, Newburgh.
- The region affords the charm and warmth of the suburbs with good schools, low taxes and a diverse community while offering a broad selection of world-class culture, shopping, restaurants, sporting venues, and entertainment for your leisure just a short distance from New York City.
- County is growing and is the only county growing in New York!
- Orange Regional Medical Group (Ormg) and Catskill Regional Medical Group (Crmg) are new and growing multi-specialty, hospital-supported group medical practices with Board-certified Doctors, Board-certified Nurse Practitioners and Board-certified Advanced Practice Professionals providing outpatient and inpatient care servicing Orange, Sullivan, Ulster Counties and beyond.
- Paid malpractice CME time & allowance.
- 2 hours away from beaches!
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine affiliation with teaching opportunities.
- The Physician is a partner in an interdisciplinary team of primary care givers, specialty providers and administrative support staff to perform assigned duties while displaying the highest of standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Orange Regional Medical Group, supporting our mission, vision and values to optimize the health and well-being of our patients.
- It provides specialty services and medical programs to nearly 450,000 residents in the mid-Hudson and Catskill region and has 3,300 employed professionals and over aff members.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago