Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Robust Benefit Package.
- Financial planning with Tax-Shelter Opportunities.
- Board Certification required (or actively engaged in process).
- Easy drive to the Adirondack Mountains - one of America's last great wilderness regions.
- In Northern New York, there are no trade-offs.
- Annual Continuing Education Funds.
- 245,000 Annual Guaranteed Salary.
- A hospital employed opportunity for a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician offering a perfect work-life balance in Beautiful Northern New York.
- Wrvu in excess of.
- 35,000 Signing Bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Watertown, NY.
- Samaritan Medical Center is a 290 bed not-for-profit hospital located in Northern New York State.
- Excellent dining locations and diverse shopping.
- Samaritan Medical Center has over 180 physicians in 40 different specialties working together with 2,000+ Samaritan employees.
- Experience the St. Lawrence Seaway - 454 miles long, you can find one of nature's true wonders, the Thousand Islands.
- You literally can have it all - gorgeous natural surroundings, easy access to metropolitan areas, excellent school systems, low cost of living, safe community and a comfortable, relaxed lifestyle amidst some of the most scenic country and most enjoyable recreational opportunities in America.
- 20,000 Educational Loan Repayment per year for 3 to 4 years depending on contract term.
- Small town feeling with big city amenities.
- 10,000 Relocation Reimbursement.
- Family Medicine Outpatient only opportunity, with limited OB if desired, at the Samaritan Clayton Family Medicine Network run by Samaritan Medical Center.
- Minutes from the famous Lake Ontario, one of the richest fishing lakes in the United States.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Samaritan is the sole hospital in Watertown.
- Experience the Natural Beauty of Northern New York with proximity to Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River, and the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago