Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- This opportunity is not currently able to sponsor H1B or J1 Visa candidates.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established practice with strong patient demand located in Troy, New York.
- School, camp and sports physicals).
- A full scope of services are offered including routine pediatric exams (well-baby and well-child checkups.
- X-ray services are available on site.
- The practice is located in a great location, directly across from Hudson Valley Community College.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Same day appointments are available for illness, injury and chronic medical conditions.
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- And preventive health and wellness services, including cancer screening and promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
- Adolescent medicine.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Preventive immunizations and precautionary inoculations.
- As well as on-going management of chronic medical conditions.
- The practice also offers a range of women's health services, including annual pelvic exams, Pap smears, family planning and other gynecological services.
- The practice is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with no evening or weekend schedule.
- Competitive salary to start and settle into practice.
- The practice is an Ncqa Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home (Pcmh) and shares the location with one of our Urgent Care centers.
- Routine adult and geriatric health care (including annual physicals for health maintenance, work, school or insurance).
- Great earning potential thereafter.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Troy, NY.
- Starting bonus is available.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician who possesses two or more years' of experience and who is comfortable treating all age groups.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment with the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- Excellent benefits.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago