Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (NYC) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Metropolitan prides itself on delivering culturally-sensitive, compassionate, appropriate and affordable medical care to the diverse neighborhoods of northern Manhattan.
- Please inquire within.
- About 10 clinic hours per week will be dedicated to Lgbtq community healthcare.
- Metropolitan Hospital is looking for a fulltime Internist to attend their medicine clinic.
- Metropolitan Hospital is a full-service, acute care hospital emphasizing primary care medicine and utilizing the latest advances in medical science.
- Primary care clinicians can get up to $50,000 to repay their health profession student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment to work at an approved National Health Service Corp (Nhsc) site in a high-need, underserved area.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Identified candidate will spend 1 day of their schedule in the Lgbt clinic at Metropolitan.
- Certificate or training in Lgbtq care is a plus but NOT required.
- Metropolitan Hospital Center was the first hospital in East Harlem to be designated by the New York State Department of Health (Nysdoh) as an official Stroke Center.
- Experience or willing to train in prescribing and managing hormone therapy for transgender and gender non-conforming patients required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in NYC, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago