Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Saratoga Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician who is comfortable treating all age groups.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- This opportunity is not currently able to sponsor H1B or J1 Visa candidates.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established practice located in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- They provide high quality health care services for the entire family and prides themselves in providing complete care for all ages.
- Two or more years' of experience is strongly preferred.
- However new and recent graduates are encouraged.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- Excellent benefits.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- This practice is well established in the community and has provided outstanding health care for many years.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- The practice has recently moved into beautiful new office space.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago