Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Dix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Time schedule, 40 hours per week.
- DEA License.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Dix, NJ.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Family Medicine Residency.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Family Medicine Physician at Ft.
- Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in ems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems.
- Active license from any state.
- Monday through Friday.
- A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 600 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 5,600 affiliated health care professionals.
- No weekend, holiday or on.
- The Family Medicine Physician will have the following.
- BLS, Acls, Pals.
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- 2 years of experience in the past 3 years.
- Dix in Trenton, New Jersey.
- SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago