Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · May 28, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As the largest hospital in WNY and the area safety net hospital we see thousands of outpatients per year.
- Interested in loan forgiveness programs?
- Ecmcc has over 35 primary care and subspecialty clinics on campus.
- Academic appointment optional.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Seeking licensed Board Certified physician who is experienced in, or has desire to work with, underserved populations in a certified patient-centered medical home setting.
- Growth into administrative role possible.
- Family in Toronto?
- Physician will perform individual primary care sessions.
- Attending physician will also provide collaborative support to Advanced Practitioners.
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
- 1 week CME.
- Within this $2B group there are affiliations with many rural hospitals and OP specialty groups.
- Ecmcc seeks an attending physician to provide direct outpatient care services in hospital-affiliated Internal Medicine Primary Care setting.
- Erie County Medical Center Corp (Ecmcc) is a 602 bed Level 1 Trauma Center with a 395 bed skilled nursing faclility on campus.
- We are part of the Grea Lakes Health System - an affiliation with the Kaleida Health System (Western New York's largest employer) and Ecmcc.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Physicians are supported by a skilled staff of RN's, LPN's, Medical Office Assistants, and Care Managers, as well as a site magagement team, with access to many onsite referral resources and ancillary services.
- Many of which have multiple comorbidities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Buffalo, NY.
- Very competitive salary.
- Enjoy all 4 seasons?
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago