Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Hospitalization and nursing home care are also part of the care continuum.
- We offer outstanding benefits including loan forgiveness, paid malpractice, paid vacation time, CME stipend, and a competitive compensation structure.
- Our warm, patient-focused culture has developed through very specific values that are well understood and reinforced across our organization, day in and day out.
- Virtua Medical Group Clinicians are supported by the vast network of Virtua facilities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marlton, NJ.
- Our current urgent care/occupational medicine locations include Cherry Hill, Marlton, Medford, Moorestown, Mt.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and trained in Family or Emergency Medicine.
- Virtua is a culture of respect, support and continual learning that makes Virtua Medical Group who we are.
- Virtua Medical Group is seeking full and part-time Family Medicine Physicians to join our growing network of Urgent Care/ Occupational Health providers in Southern New Jersey.
- Virtua offers advanced diagnostic testing, outpatient surgery, physical therapy, and health and wellness centers.
- Virtua Medical Group treats patients of all ages with an emphasis on providing an outstanding patient experience.
- Virtua Medical Group is a large and growing multi-specialty, clinician led organization of over 500 clinicians and growing.
- Holly, Voorhees, Washington Township, and Westmont, New Jersey.
- Virtua Medical Group clinicians provide the care patients need, when and where they need it.
- Conveniently located throughout four counties in Southern New Jersey, VMG offers internal medicine, primary care, and urgent care, as well as many medical and surgical specialties.
- It's this attention to detail that has placed Virtua Health System among the Philadelphia Business Journal's" Best Places to Work" - 11 years in a row.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago