Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bronx) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bronx, NY.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Interviews taking place now.
- Primary Care Physician (Outpatient).
- Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home' designation in New York, our mission is to provide highest quality care that is professional, compassionate, and patient-focused.
- Founded in 1999, Essen Medical Associates, P.C. is a comprehensive multi-specialty medical group with 20 medical offices located throughout the Bronx.
- At Essen Medical Associates we are committed to providing quality medical care in a comfortable environment where the patient always comes first.
- Consult with appropriate medical specialist when necessary.
- Generous PTO.
- Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases in general practice.
- Pretax dollars transit and parking.
- H1 Visa sponsorship offered.
- 2018 Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome.
- Medical degree conferred by an accredited college or university required.
- Ensures fulfillment of Essen Health Care commitment for ensuring quality care.
- Base Salary and productivity offered.
- Paid Medical Malpractice.
- Loan repayment available through Nhsc.
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Minimal administrative duties with our focused EMR system and medical assistant support.
- Refer patient to subspecialists within network.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients.
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan.
- Vaccinates patients to immunize patients from communicable diseases.
- Immediate Opening.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Board Eligible or Certified and New York State licensure required.
- What you'll be doing.
- Full-time, Daytime schedule.
- Documents items such as: past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Opening Available for a Family Medicine Physician for Outpatient Center, located in the Bronx, New York area at Essen Medical Associates.
- As one of the initial practices to have achieved.
- Demonstrated clinical excellence.
- Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago