Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provide direct patient care as a scheduled provider for the requisite number of hours per pay period as stipulated by leadership.
- Salary and benefits are competitive, including health/dental/vision, generous PTO & CME allowance, and 401k.
- Currently licensed as a physician in the State of New York.
- GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks, is seeking a progressive Physician Lead (RPL) for its centers throughout Queens and Westchester County, NY.
- Northwell Health-GoHealth Urgent Care has received the highest level of recognition for urgent care centers-an accreditation from the Urgent Care Association (UCA).
- Of the approximately 8,100 urgent care centers in this country, only 545 have attained UCA's accreditation.
- Administrative experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, or related field, preferably in a major medical center or health system, strongly preferred.
- The Regional Physician Lead assists in the managing and directing of all clinical services for their assigned urgent care centers and geographic region, is primarily responsible for the quality of care and all issues related to the clinical caregivers within their assigned geographic area.
- M.D. Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine.
- Respond to volume surges and other unforeseen circumstances to preserve the patient experience and prevent patient reneging.
- Assists in recruitment, provider qualification and training, maintenance of competencies, proficiency testing, and regulatory compliance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Perform chart audits for clinical KPI monitoring at the center, organizational, and individual level as directed by the Medical Director.
- Completes the regional staffing schedule using available automated tools, and dynamically works to keep staffing at correct levels.
- Analyzes needs for higher or lower staffing tied to volume targets, and monitors NPS scores and complaints to identify positive and negative trends needing intervention.
- We are Committed to Quality Care.
- Collaborate with the Medical Director and Northwell-GoHealth Urgent Care leadership to address site-specific issues with both targeted and generalized measures to improve performance.
- Completion of Medical Residency with Board Certification or eligibility.
- The RPL collaborates across and within regions to share resources, implement improvement initiatives, and optimize clinical, financial, operational and customer service performance.
- Outstanding communication and management skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with GoHealth Urgent Care staff, management, health system partners, required.
- Essential Functions.
- Mentors new and existing employees in important aspects of care include EMR functionality, equipment use, clinical care and organizational imperatives.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago