Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Schenectady) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The physician follows the participant whether at home, in the medical office, or in selected nursing homes should placement be needed.
- Competitive salary.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join St. Peter's Pace program and work within the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Schenectady, NY.
- The Eddy SeniorCare is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician who is Fellowship trained or who has experience in Geriatric Medicine or Hospice and Palliative Care to lead the team located in Schenectady, New York.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Excellent benefits.
- It is a program driven by relationships - not the number of encounters.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics or Hospice and Palliative Care is a plus.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- The selected candidate must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience with a Geriatric population.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique practice environment which provides physicians the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team to support frail seniors who remain living in the community and thus avoid nursing home placement.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- The Eddy SeniorCare, a member of St. Peter's Health Partners is an established and respected Pace program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly).
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing compassionate care, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H1B or J1 visa candidates at this time.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago