Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (East Greenbush) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Excellent benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Competitive base salary guarantee, with move to incentives after initial term.
- Two or more years' of practice experience is preferred.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Starting bonus is available.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- This opportunity is not currently able to sponsor H-1B or J-1 Visa candidates.
- Pediatric exams.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support and a physician friendly environment that is provided within St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates, PC.
- Routine immunizations, preventive inoculations, preventive health and wellness care as well as patient education.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills as well as a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- The practice is Ncqa certified as a level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- The hours of operation for the practice are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to join a well-established practice with strong patient demand located in East Greenbush, New York.
- However candidates who have recently or will soon complete their training are encouraged.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- The expert and caring providers within the practice offer adult and geriatric health care.
- This well-established practice has seven physicians and five advanced practitioners and enjoys strong area growth with ample access to sub-specialty care.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician who is comfortable providing routine care across all age groups for illness, injury and chronic conditions.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in East Greenbush, NY.
- The location is shared with one of the groups urgent care centers with social work, imaging and laboratory facilities available onsite.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago