Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cooperstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- New facility being built for this program.
- Faculty appointment at Columbia University commensurate with achievement.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance.
- Experience in program development.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake.
- Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,ate New York.
- Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
- Active New York State License.
- Established clinician with leadership experience.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience in family medicine with 2 years as a core faculty in an Acgme or AOA accredited family medicine residency program.
- Great quality of life, excellent schools in a safe environment.
- Experience as a Program Director or an Associate Program Director desired.
- Group employed model with competitive salary, generous time off and a pension.
- Interest in teaching residents and students.
- Current certification by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a full-time BC Family Medicine physician to help build a Family Medicine Residency program.
- Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
- Physician-led institution.
- The program has an anticipated first resident date of June 2021.
- There are 120 primary care practitioners within 26 different clinic sites.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cooperstown, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago