Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Westchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Westchester, NY.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals.
- New practice.
- Opportunity to build up practice from ground up.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (Wphpa) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- And many more.
- Women's Choice Award.
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NYC, NY).
- By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential.
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in.
- Improved job satisfaction.
- Proficiency in all procedures, techniques, and skills listed in the delineation of privileges as required for the area of specialty.
- 3+ years work expereince.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- Hospital employed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- White Plains Hospital Awards AND Recognition.
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the United States are currently Magnet designated).
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical skills.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- State of the art electronic medical records system.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- About OUR Practice.
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- Qualifications OF THE Internal Medicine/ IM Physician.
- Valid BLS certification.
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a Family Medicine (outpatient) Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.