Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · October 22, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Westchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- White Plains Hospital Awards AND Recognition.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the United States are currently Magnet designated).
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- About OUR Practice.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical skills.
- It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential.
- And many more.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Valid BLS certification.
- Women's Choice Award.
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals.
- Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NYC, NY).
- Improved job satisfaction.
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in.
- Hospital employed.
- As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services.
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- New practice.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Westchester, NY.
- 3+ years work expereince.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- Qualifications OF THE Internal Medicine/ IM Physician.
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- Proficiency in all procedures, techniques, and skills listed in the delineation of privileges as required for the area of specialty.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off.
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- State of the art electronic medical records system.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (Wphpa) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a Family Medicine (outpatient) Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area.
- Opportunity to build up practice from ground up.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago