Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · December 13, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Westchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Westchester, NY.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- Hospital employed.
- As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
- By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential.
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the United States are currently Magnet designated).
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (Wphpa) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical skills.
- Improved job satisfaction.
- White Plains Hospital Awards AND Recognition.
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- Valid BLS certification.
- And many more.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Qualifications OF THE Internal Medicine/ IM Physician.
- Women's Choice Award.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a Family Medicine (outpatient) Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area.
- New practice.
- About OUR Practice.
- Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NYC, NY).
- Proficiency in all procedures, techniques, and skills listed in the delineation of privileges as required for the area of specialty.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- 3+ years work expereince.
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- State of the art electronic medical records system.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- Opportunity to build up practice from ground up.
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.