Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Westchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualifications OF THE Internal Medicine/ IM Physician.
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in.
- Opportunity to build up practice from ground up.
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the United States are currently Magnet designated).
- State of the art electronic medical records system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Westchester, NY.
- White Plains Hospital Awards AND Recognition.
- Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NYC, NY).
- Hospital employed.
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services.
- By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential.
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
- Proficiency in all procedures, techniques, and skills listed in the delineation of privileges as required for the area of specialty.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a Family Medicine (outpatient) Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area.
- And many more.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (Wphpa) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
- Women's Choice Award.
- About OUR Practice.
- New practice.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- Improved job satisfaction.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical skills.
- Valid BLS certification.
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off.
- 3+ years work expereince.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.