Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Westchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in.
- Magnet Recognized (2012 and 2016- only 7% of hospitals in the United States are currently Magnet designated).
- State of the art electronic medical records system.
- An hours drive from three major international airports and ten minute commute from White Plains county airport.
- White Plains Hospital Awards AND Recognition.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- Women's Choice Award.
- Demonstrated excellence in clinical skills.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- By enabling physicians and the Hospital to work more closely than ever before, we ensure the best possible outcome for each individual patient by sharing information more directly, promoting growth, utilizing resources efficiently and effectively, and developing quality care to its fullest potential.
- Modern offices in convenient locations throughout Westchester County.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- And many more.
- Valid BLS certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- About OUR Practice.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates is seeking a Family Medicine (outpatient) Physician to join our growing practice with 150 providers throughout Westchester County, including locations in Armonk, New Rochelle, Scarsdale, and the greater White Plains area.
- 3+ years work expereince.
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- Comprehensive benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid malpractice, 403(b) plan, tuition assistance and more.
- Just 25 miles outside Manhattan, NYC, NY).
- New practice.
- Opportunity to build up practice from ground up.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs, vacation & CME time off.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- Hospital employed.
- White Plains Hospital Physician Associates (Wphpa) is a division of White Plains Hospital, developed with the intent of aligning local practicing physicians with Hospital services.
- Board Certified or Board eligible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Westchester, NY.
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- It's just one example of the Hospital's mission of extending its services beyond inpatient and outpatient care to improve the overall health of our entire community.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- White Plains Hospital is listed on Soliant Health's Top 20 Beautiful Hospitals.
- Qualifications OF THE Internal Medicine/ IM Physician.
- Proficiency in all procedures, techniques, and skills listed in the delineation of privileges as required for the area of specialty.
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- As a result, our patients can benefit from greater access to an expanding breadth of outpatient specialty services.
- Improved job satisfaction.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago