Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Jersey City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Telemedicine Physician will be responsible for a panel of patients who exhibit complex problems affecting their independence.
- Candidate must have training, and/ or experience in Geriatric care.
- In addition, the Telemedicine Physician will collaborate with patient care teams consisting of Patient Care Coordinators, Social Workers and Clinical Educators to develop and execute care plans consistent with medical standards of practice and patient goals of care.
- Note you would be based in an office north of Jersey City (Lyndhurst).
- All visits are completed in conjunction with an Advance Practice Nurse, LPN or Medical Assistant who are coordinating the visit from the patient's home.
- On site Primary Care Telemedicine opportunity in Jersey City/ Lyndhurst, NJ.
- The Telemedicine Physician will conduct video/virtual visits with patients utilizing leading edge technology which Integrates best-in-class professional medical grade devices, remote physician-controlled devices and real-time data polling and live streaming.
- Ideal candidate could start this summer, or the fall, so those with a New Jersey license will be strongly considered.
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Jersey City, NJ.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago