Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physicians have a flexible work schedule options broken into 12 hour shifts.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New York.
- Facility: Flourishing and expanding multi-specialty group is looking for Family Medicine physicians to join their growing practice.
- Work 3 twelve hour shifts, base is $220,000.
- A wonderful and welcoming community and excellent sources of entertainment makes this a top destination for anyone.
- Work 3 twelve hour shifts and an additional 6 hours, base is $257,500.
- Offers an excellent medical community and thriving family atmosphere.
- Location: Northwest of NYC is known being a great place to live between the phenomenal school systems, excellent shopping/dining options, abundant entertainment, and outdoor recreation.
- Minor procedures (splinting, suturing, I & D) expected, multiple specialists on site during the week for backup, and on=site diagnostic imaging and laboratory services.
- Work 3 twelve hour shifts + 4 hours then the base is $245,000.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation package.
- Join a thriving group that has an established and respected presence in the region.
- Work 4 twelve hour shifts, base is $295,000.
- Opportunity: Urgent Care opportunity.
- Explore all that this wonderful area has to offer!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago