Family Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · July 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H-1B or J-1 visa candidates.
- Additional requirements include five to ten years' of experience as a Hospitalist with a minimum of five years of experience in a clinical and metrics driven leadership role.
- Therefore the Chief of Hospital Medicine must be comfortable performing procedures.
- Ensuring Hospitalist staff and departmental compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- The Chief of Hospital Medicine will spend 50% of their time providing direct clinical services, including procedures and the remaining 50% on Administrative Leadership tasks.
- However, Hospitalists are still required to perform procedures.
- Competitive salary with monthly stipend, incentives and RVU bonuses.
- Contributing to the development of Hospital Medicine annual strategic plan and assumes direct responsibility for components related to clinical development and provision of care.
- This role is 80 hours every two weeks, working two weekends a month.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- The Chief of Hospital Medicine will lead and manage a great team of more than 20 Hospitalists and 13 Advanced Practitioners and will report to the Chief Medical Officer.
- The Pulmonary and Critical Care team provides excellent support to the team.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Troy, NY.
- Excellent benefits.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- These are exciting opportunities to lead a dynamic Hospital Medicine team.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- The Chief role will enjoy an open 24-bed ICU for the Hospitalist Team.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- The ideal Chief of Hospital Medicine will work closely with senior leadership to implement strategies that enhance patient care and improve the overall structure of the Hospitalist program.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- There is no.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Accountability for coordination and monitoring of the delivery of medical services for patients in the Emergency Department and Inpatient Units.
- Assisting CMO in identifying and meeting objectives for ongoing quality and performance improvement.
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- St. Peter's Health Partners has an excellent full time opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalist to lead an established and highly regarded, directly employed, hospital medicine program located at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, New York.
- Providing Leadership and direction to the Hospitalist staff assuring effective and efficient delivery of patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago